Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

Update on Jimmy Huck

Hi, all. I am back online temporarily. Tomorrow, Thursday, I am flying out of the area to meet up with my family. I will be working my way towards Virginia, where I will be set up for the short-to-medium term. I will have full access to the internet and will be able to keep up with all your updates on the blog.

In the meantime, I will get as much work done on the blog as possible. Please keep your eye on Tulane's website for updates.

It is my understanding that all Graduate Students on Stipend will continue to get paid. However, I need to confirm the details of this and we need to work out all the financial implications and procedures of this with the Tulane central Administration. I will let Grad Students know what kind of information you will need to provide, if any, to help facilitate this process. In the meantime, please make sure to register at Tulane's website so that the Administration will have current contact information and any other relevant information from you. Take care, stay safe, and good luck. I'll be back up and running full time very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Update: I have been inundated with emails over the past couple of days. I just want you to know that I will get to all of them and will respond to your specific emails no later than Friday morning.

Update: I have created a "Whereabouts Update" site. You can click the link here and in the column on the left. As I get info about people and their stories, I will post them to this site. Please check here for updates and news and send me updates and news that you would like posted.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?