Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

IMPORTANT: Grad Student Survey Form

Attention all Latin American Studies Graduate Students: Please click here to access critical information and a survey form. Since I cannot attach this information as a Word or .pdf file to the blog site (or at least I don't know how to do so!), you will need to copy, paste, and complete the survey in your email text field or in a word document that you will attach to an email. Once you have completed this survey, please email it to me, Tom Reese, and Valerie McGinley Marshall. Our email addresses are on the form. Please also feel free to send me your questions about the form. I apologize for not making this a more "user friendly" process, but given the need to get this out to you and to hear back from you as soon as possible with your replies, I did not want to delay getting it out to you. Take care and stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?