Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Letter of Certification of Graduate Student Fellowship Status

Some of you have written to me requesting a letter that (1) certifies you as a Tulane University Graduate Student and (2) certifies that you are a Fellowship student receiving a stipend.

I have written such a letter that is now posted on the blog. You can access this letter by clicking here. This letter will also be permanently accessible in the sidebar column to the left.

You can either point individuals to this link or you can print and distribute a hard copy of this letter to whomever might be in need of it.

Please keep me informed of all your administrative and curricular needs. I promise that I will do whatever I can to help.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?